WHIP MIX Hanau Modular Articulator System #014102-000
The Modular Articulator is an extremely flexible semi-adjustable instrument which may be adapted to match multiple case requirements. This articulator features a system of component parts which are interchangeable and allow the user the ability to achieve proper occlusion for each individual case.
- Semi-Adjustable, Arcon-type modular articulator.
- Complex computer-machined, Radial Shift curvatures are already carved into the fossae. They guide the casts forward, downward and inward simultaneously much like the motion found in natural anatomy.
- The Modular Articulator permits you to select guidances which will help you achieve optimum cusp/fossae harmony.
- The feature of the curved 19mm (3/4") radius simulates average anatomical movements.
- Two different types of incisal guides are available: One for use with fast setting acrylic; the other guide is adjustable anteriorly/posteriorly and laterally.
- Precision machining allows transfer of casts from one Modular Articulator to another.
- Positive Centric achieved with our new Snap Latch Lock.The following Modular Articulators are equipped with Adjustable Incisal Guides; Dual-End Incisal Pins on a Fixed Width Frame measuring 110mm between Condyles. They are equipped with Track Locks (Positive Centric Latches) which may be adjusted to a closed position to prevent upper and lower frames from separating accidentally. Condylar Inclinations may be adjusted from 0 degrees to 90 degrees.