Whip Mix Hanau Springbow Direct Mounting Only #010351-000
- Additional information
The HANAU Spring-Bow is an earpiece-type facebow, used to capture and record the patient’s maxillary arch.
Description The HANAU™ Spring-Bow is an earpiece-type facebow, used to capture and record the patient’s maxillary arch and its relationship to the external auditory meatus. It is capable of preserving this clinically accepted relationship and transferring it to a HANAU™ or other brand articulator. For indirect or direct mounting to all HANAU™ and DENAR® Articulators (except Hanau Model 145). Standard equipment includes: Spring-Bow, Transfer Clamp Assembly (1), Anterior Elevating Assembly (1), Biteplane and Bitefork (1).
– Detachable transfer clamp assembly.
– Accessory indexes.
– Built-in reference pointer.
If you need mounting platform as well please order item number 010342-000 as well.
– Automatically centers for outstanding accuracy and patient comfort.
– Unit may be sterilized by steam autoclave for cross-contamination control.
– Priced to be competitive with most brands of earpiece facebows.
– Transfer clamp attaches directly to the articulator which allows for multiple measurements with only one facebow required.
– Allows for transfer clamp assembly to be used with DENAR®, SAM, Whip-Mix articulators.
– Facilitates in aligning the measuring bow with the horizontal reference plane.
Item Weight – 2 lbs.