HANDLER Extraoral Dental Mobile Suction Unit for Aerosols #42ESU
- Additional information
Aero Series Extraoral Suction Unit for Aerosols
Description Areo Series Extraoral Suction Unit 42ESU
Handler’s 42ESU is a extraoral mobile suction system designed to compliment the HVE (High Volume Evacuation) intraoral devices used during patient treatment. This system can help capture airborne droplets and aerosols to minimize exposure to harmful agents in the atmosphere.
It features 3 Stage Filtration:
1-HEPA H11 prefilter disposable bag filters 95% of particles down to 0.3um
2-HEPA H13 dual pass cartridge filters 99.97% of particles down to 0.3um
3-Activated charcoal filter assists in eliminating odors
– High-power, variable speed vacuum motor rated from 120 CFM to 160 CFM.
– 4-1/2″ light wait hood to capture aerosol.
– Foam lined cabinet chamber for quiet operation.
– Rigid, flexible, and adjustable 2-1/2″ diameter, 42″ long hose.
– Hose is easily removable for cleaning and disinfection.
– Casters with rubber non-skid wheel, two casters lock for stability during use.
– Foot control on/off switch included.
Base Unit: 10″ W x 15-1/2″ L x 16″ H, 32lbs.
Shipping: 28″ W x 21-1/2″ L x 18-1/2″ H, 38lbs.
Hose: 2-1/2″ Diameter x 42″ Long
Hood: 4-1/2″ Diameter
Cabinet: 18 guage steel with powder coated finish & rubber non-skid casters.
Air Volume: 120 CFM to 160 CFM
Electrical: 811 Watts, 120V/60Hz, 7.2 Amps, 6′ power cord w/ grounded plug, foot control on/off switch.
Sound Level: 64 dBA
Filters: HEPA H11 Disposable bag and HEPA H13 Cartridge filter with activated charcoal filter.
One year warranty
Made in USA
SHIPPING: 38lbs – 18″ W x 22″ L x 19″ H
|Dimensions||17.375 × 17.625 × 21.375 in|