J&J Instruments Elevator – Gouge #34
J & J Instruments Elevators feature all stainless steel construction for greater durability. Stainless Steel construction allows us to argon weld our tips to the handle, not simply press fit them as is done in brass handle elevators. Each tip undergoes a heat treatment in our high tech computerized vacuum furnace to assure a working end that will be forged to the optimum hardness.
- Additional information
Elevator – J&J Instruments
- All Stainless Steel construction
- Unmatched durability
- Argon welded tips
- Unsurpassed strength at the tip handle juncture
- No chrome finish to wear or flake off
- No press fit tip to work loose
- Never worry about brittleness the most durable elevators in the market today.