Premier Dental NexTemp Cement Bulk Pack Clear 4/pk.- Premier
NexTemp from Premier is a non-eugenol temporary resin cement. Contains fluoride, potassium nitrate, and chlorhexidine. For short term cementation of crowns and bridges.
Standard kit contains: Automix dual-barrel syringe (5 ml) and 10 mix tips
Bulk kit contains: 4 (5 ml) Automix dual-barrel syringes.
- Additional information
NexTemp Temporary NE Cement – Premier
NexTemp™ temporary cement continues to be well received by dental practitioners. It is the only temporary cement in a non-eugenol resin-matrix formulation. NexTemp offers many benefits to the patient:
- Resin based- will not wash out
- High compressive strength- 20MPa compared to zinc oxides in the 5-8MPa range
- Eugenol free- will not inhibit the permanent cement
- Fluoride release- known to reduce secondary caries
- Potassium nitrate- shown to reduce sensitivity and has a sedative effect on the pulp
- Chlorhexidine- a proven anti-bacterial agent
The two-stage curing process makes removing excess easy and the auto-mix syringe offers easy and convenient dispensing. There is no need to overload the temporary, which wastes material and can cause too much retention. A little bit of NexTemp goes a long way.