Premier Dental NexTemp Cement Standard Pack Clear
NexTemp is the reliable temporary cement with firm retention that lasts between visits – yet can easily be removed when the time comes. NexTemp is the only resin formula with potassium nitrate, chlorhexidine and fluoride that protects and soothes sensitive dentin while guarding against microleakage.
Available in: Standard 1/pk or 4/pk Bulk
Bulk kit contains: 4 (5 ml) Automix dual-barrel syringes.
- Additional information
NexTemp Temporary NE Cement – Premier
NexTemp™ temporary cement continues to be well received by dental practitioners. It is the only temporary cement in a non-eugenol resin-matrix formulation. NexTemp offers many benefits to the patient:
- Resin based- will not wash out
- High compressive strength- 20MPa compared to zinc oxides in the 5-8MPa range
- Eugenol free- will not inhibit the permanent cement
- Fluoride release- known to reduce secondary caries
- Potassium nitrate- shown to reduce sensitivity and has a sedative effect on the pulp
- Chlorhexidine- a proven anti-bacterial agent
The two-stage curing process makes removing excess easy and the auto-mix syringe offers easy and convenient dispensing. There is no need to overload the temporary, which wastes material and can cause too much retention. A little bit of NexTemp goes a long way.