Premier Dental Triple Tray Sideless Posterior 48/bx.
Triple Trays from Premier have very thin, loose webbing which will not distort when the patient closes. The superior performance of Triple Tray, combined with today’s very accurate materials, provides you with an ideal impression in an easy technique.
- Additional information
Triple Tray Bite Registratoin Trays – Premier
- Retention tracks mechanically lock in material, eliminating the need for offensive smelling, volatile, and expensive adhesives.
- You save both time and money.
- Easier handling – Large, ergonomic handles simplify loading of the tray, enable easy transfer between assistant and dentist and facilitate tray insertion and removal from the mouth.
- Accurate bite – Thin, loose webbing maximizes intercuspation of the teeth and exhibits “…least water sorption & thinnest occlusal wafer ” 1 to ensure an accurate bite.
- Greater rigidity in posterior due to the use of a new, novel polymer.
- Ensure accuracy and save time – Low sides, thin posterior bar and wide impression areas avoid impingement when the patient closes. Premier®
- Triple Tray® is proven2 accurate – as you simultaneously capture master impression, counter and bite registration.