Pulpdent Embrace Pit & Fiss. Kit Natural
Embrace is the first pit and fissure sealant that bonds to the moist tooth. Research shows remarkable sealing ability and adaptation to tooth structure.1 The margins are undetectable, and the long-term success has been reported in the literature.
Contains – 4 x 1.2 mL syringes, natural shade + 20 applicator tips
- Additional information
Embrace Wetbond Pit & Fissure Sealant Kit – Pulpdent
- Contains No Bisphenol A, No Bis-GMA, No Bis-DMA
- Wet-Bonding – Moisture tolerant resin chemistry
- Tooth Integrating – Seals against microleakage
- Margin-free – No chipping, pitting, or staining.
- No Bonding Agents Required – Fewer steps – Saves time and money.
- Compressive strength: 44,500 (1,400) p.s.i.
- Diametral tensile strength: 7,600 (1050) p.s.i.
- Retention value: 32 kg (non-threaded titanium post)
- Film thickness: 12 microns