Ray Foster - Variable High Speed Alloy Grinder
For 60 years Foster High Speed Alloy Grinders have been providing precise, efficient, and reliable service worldwide. Rugged and comfortable to use, the Foster Alloy Grinder is a proven time saver when it comes to tasks like sprue separating, or finishing and polishing chrome alloy framework. All models feature a fully adjustable safety shield and light assembly, adjustable working height, and large work area for operator comfort. Each machine is equipped with a precision high-speed automatic spindle, which permits the changing of tools without stopping the motor.
Model AG04 (Equipped with Automatic Spindle and Self-Contained Dust Collector)
- High and Low belt controlled speeds
- Adjustable spindle working height View
- Heavy duty, 1/3 HP capacitor start motor in a totally enclosed housing
- Self-contained dust collector
- Motor is UL-recognized and CSA-certified for electrical safety
- Width 12”, Length 18”, Height 11”
- 115 volt 50/60 Hz standard
- 230 volt 50/60 Hz optional for export (For 230V Upgrade $50 Additional)
- Net weight 38 lbs., shipping weight 46 lbs.